Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting Ready...

Today Mike and I put together our crib!!! I ordered the crib and changing table MONTHS ago and I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I seriously could have put together the nursery when I was only 3 months pregnant, but there always seemed to be a good reason to wait. Our painting is finished, the office is moved (except the computer remains on a folding table in the middle of the room for now...) and now there was nothing else to hold me back! Nothing is finished, I still want to touch up our trim, buy new blinds, cut down our curtain rod to fit, get a mattress, wash the linens, but the crib is put together! For some reason this was the biggest deal for me, it looks so baby-like! :) Someday soon I hope to have a finished nursery, but today was such a fun accomplishment.







Our dogs have no idea what is about to come! :) They look so relaxed and slept through most of this process, they don't know their world is about to change drastically!

No comments: