Thursday, September 2, 2010

Time to Reconnect!


Finally...the internet has returned to the Draisma House, and I get to reconnect with the outside world! :) Seriously, it has been over a year since we have had the internet and I am so happy to be able to blog, check my e-mail and use internet bill payer! A lot changes in a year. I was looking back on my previous post and it was fun to remember what we were doing then.
Kennedy is 18 months now and no longer knows how to walk, she learned how to run and to climb and never slows down! We are expecting a baby boy in the next 4 weeks (I wouldn't mind if it was less)! Michael and I have become aunt and uncle twice now - Makenzie is 8 months and Parker is 2 days old. Beef & Jenna and Drew & Lindsay got engaged in the last month.  Lots of changes and growth in our family!  Oh...and I finally was able to change my work schedule, I work part time, day shift now (instead of full time nights)!  So that is pretty much our whole year summed up into a few sentences. 






1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yea for the Driasma's :) Your pictures are great! Miss you guys.