Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Introducing: KENNEDY FAITH

Kennedy Faith Draisma

Born on March 11, 2009. She weighed 7lbs 7 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
She is almost 7 weeks old now and she has kept things busy and fun. I decided that I should post pictures of what we have been doing and not keep them to myself! Michael and I love being parents and look forward to each accomplishment that Kennedy does. I am proud to announce that Kennedy now is quite smiley - mornings are her best time and are so much fun!

First family picture

Kennedy with her mommy

Kennedy and Daddy

Grandpa and Grandma Draisma

Aunt Lindsay

Aunt Leann & Uncle Daris

Uncle Beef

The Draisma Kids

Great Grandma Draisma

Grandma & Grandpa Austhof

Aunt Sarah & Uncle Ross


Great Grandpa & Grandma Van Hill
Great Grandma Austhof & my aunt Laurie




Kennedy's first Easter


Mike could not wait to try out the bumbo seat :)

Mike "wearing" Kennedy


Kennedy's first bath


Bath time has gotten so much more fun! :)

4 comments:

The Lucas Family said...

WOW! You updated! I looove the bumbo picture and the one of that beautiful dress! Have a great time in FL and I can't wait to see Kennedy again! Miss both of you girls :)

Shelly said...

I am so excited to see the pictures! I can't wait to talk to you and get to hold her again. You two are natural parents! Congrats and enjoy! The girls pray for Kennedy every night. It's so cute! Talk soon!

The Martinie Family said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you updated this finally :o) Thanks for sharing more pics...I love Kennedy's easter dress! Have fun in Florida and I hope to see you soon!

The Geurinks said...

She's so cute!! And she has a really great birthday (it's mine) :-). Looks like you guys are really enjoying being parents! She looks so big already--time goes so quick!
Mere